Sara’s Training Page
Young People need support to
Develop & Succeed
- Personal, Academic, and Employment Goal Setting
- Barrier Reduction and Problem Solving
- Healthy Habits: Life Skills
- Healthy Emotion Management Skills
- Financial Capabilities
Thoughts, Emotions and Behaviors (TEB)
TEB* (Thoughts, Emotions, Behaviors) is based in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) principles. These skills can be used to support youth anytime, anywhere.
Developed particularly to support youth, these skills work by teaching people concrete strategies to change unhelpful thoughts and behaviors that lead to negative emotions.
TEB strategies impacts
- the way the brain processes emotions,
- helping youth respond to reminders of trauma (triggers),
- improved sleep, concentration, daily social life, increasing resiliency.
The TEB curriculum is designed for youth development professionals and others who work directly with young people.
*Developed by Community Psychiatry PRIDE at Massachusetts General Hospital