Young People need options to Learn & Progress
- Alternative Education: Opportunity Academy – a place where students can fit in and succeed!
- Tutoring and Homework Help
- Post-Secondary Opportunities
- Credentials like Phlebotomy, CNA, CNC Machinist, Guard Card, etc.
- College Degrees
Opportunity Academy (OA)
Opportunity Academy (OA) is an alternative solution offering overaged, under-credited students support in their educational journey through student-centered, project-based learning.
OA students learn by:
CHOOSING how they learn
- Project based learning
- Online/Hybrid learning
- Blended based on your individual preference and needs
DECIDING what their assignments are about
- Young people choose topics based on their interests, social issues and impact and current events
DISCOVERING new forms of learning through technology
- 3D Printing
- Multi-Media equipment
- Media Applications
- Software Applications
OA has a proven record for graduating overaged and under credited students and preparing them for a career and future of academic success.