Young People need support to
Develop & Succeed
- Personal, Academic, and Employment Goal Setting
- Barrier Reduction and Problem Solving
- Healthy Habits: Life Skills
- Healthy Emotion Management Skills
- Financial Capabilities
Thoughts, Emotions and Behaviors (TEB)
TEB* (Thoughts, Emotions, Behaviors) is based in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) principles. These skills can be used to support youth anytime, anywhere.
Developed specifically to support youth, these skills work by teaching people concrete strategies to change unhelpful thoughts and behaviors that lead to negative emotions.
- Impact the way the brain processes emotions
- Helps youth respond to reminders of trauma (triggers)
- Improve sleep, concentration, daily social life, increase resiliency
The TEB curriculum is designed for youth development professionals and others who work directly with young people.
*Developed by Community Psychiatry PRIDE at Massachusetts General Hospital